This networking event is an excellent opportunity for participants to meet potential international partners and to build technological, commercial or R&D cooperation. People meet and exchange for 20 minutes in order to bond.
Who can participate? All private and public industrial players (companies, clusters, laboratories, research centers, etc.), interested in the fields of activity targeted by SIMODEC.
How it works ?
Business meetings will be pre-arranged before the event, on a dedicated platform available at the beginning of January. At the SIMODEC trade fair, business meetings will take place in a dedicated space.
Official website to register to the international business meetings of the SIMODEC 2022 :
Business meetings will be pre-arranged before the event, on a dedicated platform available at the beginning of January. At the SIMODEC trade fair, business meetings will take place in a dedicated space. Procedures for participating in international business meetings:
1. Register on the dedicated platform: select your participation, complete your personal and organizational information, select relevant keywords describing your areas of activity.
2. Create a strong and clear profile in the "Marketplace" section: describe the product / service / expertise offered or requested, your cooperation project and the partners sought.
3. Make appointments: consult the profiles of participants published on the platform, send appointment requests (with time slots) or respond to your appointment requests.
4. On March 8, download the agenda with your meetings, your time slots and your table number
10:00 a.m – 01:00 pm
Business meetings – session 1
02:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m
Business meetings – session 2
• Registration: until March 8
• Schedule appointments: Mid-January - March 8
• International BtoB meetings: March 9
Note: International business meetings will take place within SIMODEC. To access the event, interested participants must also register for the SIMODEC fair.Participation in international business meetings and SIMODEC is free, but registration is compulsory.
Contact: For more information, do not hesitate to contact Raphaël Teixeira, firstname.lastname@example.org & +33 4 37 37 85 86