SIMODEC, created in 1954, closed the doors of its 2018 edition on March 9, 2018 with the major theme "The Human in Industry".
First created in 1954, SIMODEC chose "Humans in Industry" for the main theme of its previous show on 9 March 2018 International innovation, jobs and training, and cobotics summarise this fantastic expo.
Best of 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LE6h3nAH4
2018 KEY FIGURES:
- 22,000 m2 of exhibition space
- More than 300 French and international exhibitors
- Over 500 brands represented
- 18,700 industry professionals, of which 11% were international visitors.
BUSINESS SECTORS COVERED IN THE SHOW:
- Production equipment
- Peripheral machinery
- Cutting tools
- Metrology and inspection
- Assembly and Robotics
- Industrial supplies
- Maintenance and subcontracting
- Additive manufacturing